Voronin Sergey, диакон
The relationship between self-attitude and attitude to a “significant person”, a participant in the study process among school teachers in the context of Christian anthropology
Voronin Sergey (2022)
"The relationship between self-attitude and attitude to a “significant person”, a participant in the study process among school teachers in the context of Christian anthropology ",
Vestnik Pravoslavnogo Sviato-Tikhonovskogo gumanitarnogo universiteta.
Seriia IV : Pedagogika. Psihologiia
pp. 117-133 (in Russian).
DOI of the paper: 10.15382/sturIV202267.117-133
In the modern education system, approximately the same processes and mechanisms operate as in the world civilization as a whole. The teacher's love and positive attitude towards the participants of the educational process is both a value and an achievement. Value – because such an attitude towards people within the boundaries of the school environment not only optimizes the educational process, but makes it possible to achieve its main objectives. Achievement – because such an attitude towards the participants of the educational process is possible if a number of conditions are met. One of these conditions is a certain attitude of the teacher to himself. The article analyzes the concepts of relationship and self–relationship, discusses the concepts of "significant other" and concepts close to it - "significant person", "neighbor". The characteristic of the author's position regarding the studied concepts is given. At the same time, this position proceeds from the main provisions of Christian anthropology in the field of attitude towards man (neighbor). The paper formulates a research hypothesis according to which there is a positive relationship between the individual components of the school teacher's self-attitude and the attitude towards a significant person (participant in the educational process). Thus, in the empirical part of the work, the influence of various components of self–attitude on the sensual tone of attitude towards a significant person - a participant in the educational process is investigated. It is important to note that the choice of dependent and independent variables is hypothetical in the study. At the same time, the emphasis on the sensuous tone of the teacher's attitude is dictated by the desire to study the attitude to a significant person-a participant in educational relations in a more non-evaluative aspect. In the process of empirical research, a number of patterns related to the phenomena under study were established, and the interpretation of the results obtained was given.
significant other, significant person, neighbor, attitude, self-attitude, participant in the educational process, sensual tone.
- Anghelescu G. (2016) “The Transcendental Dimension of Christian Anthropology”, in 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2016: Conference Proceedings, Albena, Bulgaria, 24–30.08.2016, pp. 211–218 (in Russian).
- Danilova T. (2020) “Otnoshenie k znachimomu drugomu u lichnostei s raznymi tipami aktsentuatsii”. Nauchnoe mnenie, 2020, no. 11, pp. 120–128 (in Russian).
- Dukhnovskii S. (2009) Diagnostika mezhlichnostnykh otnoshenii. Psikhologicheskii praktikum. St. Petersburg (in Russian).
- Dukhnovskii S. (2017) “Garmoniia i disgarmoniia mezhlichnostnykh otnoshenii v sisteme pedagog — roditel′ uchenika″”, in Materialy Vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii Aktual'nye problemy fasilitatsii mezhlichnostnykh otnoshenii v obrazovatel'nom protsesse″, 18 March 2017, Kurgan, pp. 122–130 (in Russian).
- El′kina M. (2021) “Struktura, parametry i funktsii samootnosheniia”. CHRONOS: mul'tidistsiplinarnye nauki, 2021, vol. 6, no. 12 (62), pp. 40–42 (in Russian).
- Kasimova S. (2010) “Osobennosti otnosheniia uchitelia k drugim uchastnikam obrazovatel′nogo protsessa”. Vestnik Viatskogo gosudarstvennogo gumanitarnogo universiteta, 2010, no. 1–1, pp. 115–118 (in Russian).
- Kachkina A. (2014) “Osobennosti fi ziologicheskikh reaktsii pri perezhivanii razlichnykh emotsii”, in Materialy Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii Molodezh' Sibiri — nauke Rossii, Krasnoiarsk, 24–25 aprelia 2014 g. Krasnoyarsk, pp. 170–172 (in Russian).
- Kolyshko A. (2004) Psikhologiia samootnosheniia. Grodno (in Russian).
- Kokurina I. (2012) “Otnoshenie″ kak fundamental′naia kategoriia sotsial′noi psikhologii v analize motivatsii sovmestnoi deiatel′nosti”. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriia 14: Psikhologiia, 2012, no. 1, pp. 29–40 (in Russian).
- Kondrat′ev M. (2011) “Znachimyi drugoi″: slagaemye mezhlichnostnoi znachimosti”. Sotsial'- naia psikhologiia i obshchestvo, 2011, no. 2, pp. 17–28 (in Russian).
- Kosterina N. (1999) Psikhologiia individual'nosti (emotsii). Yaroslavl (in Russian).
- Kosheleva Iu. (2015) “Znachimye otnosheniia: znachimyi drugoi ili blizkii chelovek”. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo lingvisticheskogo universiteta, 2015, no. 8, pp. 105–113 (in Russian).
- Meshcheriakov B., Zinchenko V. (eds) Bol'shoi psikhologicheskii slovar'. St. Petersburg (in Russian).
- Naletova N. (2010) “Khristianskaia antropologiia v pedagogicheskoi nauke”. Iaroslavskii pedagogicheskii vestnik, 2010, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 20–25 (in Russian).
- Pantileev S. (1991) Samootnoshenie kak emotsional'no-otsenochnaia sistema. Moscow (in Russian).
- Petrovskii A., Iaroshevskii M. (1999) Osnovy teoreticheskoi psikhologii. Moscow (in Russian).
- Salamatina Iu. (2019) “Vidy empatii v prepodavatel′skoi deiatel′nosti”. Azimut nauchnykh issledovanii: pedagogika i psikhologiia, 2019, vol. 8, no. 4 (29), pp. 193–196 (in Russian).
- Sidorenko E. (2002) Metody matematicheskoi obrabotki v psikhologii. St. Petersburg (in Russian).
Information about the author
Voronin Sergey, диакон Academic Degree:
Candidate of Sciences*
in Education; Place of work:
Sochi State University; 94, Plastunskaya Str., Sochi, 354000, Russian Federation; Post:
Associate Professor, Department of Psychology and Defectology; ORCID: 0000-0002-3530-1001
*According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, the degree of Candidate of Sciences (Cand.Sc.) belongs to ISCED level 8 — "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar.