The main tendencies in evolution of Protestantism, taking into account variety of its currents are analyzed: an individualization of personal religious experience, high intensity of religious life, an actual inclusiveness in life of community of believers, strengthening of mystical orientation of cult practice. Factors of increase in missionary potential of Protestantism are deﬁned. The concept of religious communication as two-way communication between the person and God on the example of praying practices of the Russian Pentecostals in communities of classical and new Pentecostals of the Urals, Tyumen district and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug-Yugra is speciﬁed. The main vectors of religious communication are deﬁned. The ratio of prayers, readings the Bible and gloriﬁcation is established. Speciﬁcs of Pentecostal prayers, taking into account existence appellative (prayers about healing and blessings) and explicative (a prayer in languages, a glossolaliya) parts are marked out. Classiﬁcation praying practices in forms (individual and collective) and to types is made (general/abstract or target). Speciﬁ cs and a ratio of individual and collective prayers are especially analyzed. The special attention is paid to a glossolaliya as a peculiar feature of the Pentecostal movement, both classical, and a charismatic version. Rate of pronouncing prayers of a diﬀerent target orientation is investigated. Basic formulas for prayers of blessings and gratitude are deﬁ ned. Speciﬁ c character of a prayer about healing in the Pentecostal environment is marked out. The role of the mystical address to God as unique emotion for this type of the communication giving the chance of personal contact with the sacral is considered. It is noted that participation in prayful practicians carries out the adapting function, realizing need of the believer for implementation of religious experience within community of believers, and compensatory, liquidating a condition of psychological discomfort.
Protestantism, Evolution of Religion, Modern Protestantism, Pentecostals, Charismatic Churches, Prayer, Classiﬁcation of Prayers, Religious Communication, Glossolalia.
1. Andreeva L. Jekstaticheskie obrjady v praktikah nekotoryh rossijskih konfessij, ili Izmenennye formy soznanija (Ecstatical Rites in Practice of Some Russian Religions, or Changed Consciousness Forms), in http://www.religare.ru/2_19172.html (Date: 12. 09. 2015)).
2. Bobyreva E. V. Religioznyj diskurs: cennosti, zhanry, strategii: Avtoref. dis. d-ra filol. nauk (Religious Discourse: Values, Genres, Strategies: Dissertation Abstract), Volgograd, 2007.
3. Bobyreva E. V. 2013 “Sfery funkcionirovanija i osobennosti religioznogo diskursa” (Functional Spheres and Features of Religious Discourse), in Mir nauki, kul'tury, obrazovanija, 2013, vol. 5, pp. 296–298.
4. Voronaev I. E. 1928 “O molitve“ (About Prayer), in Evangelist, 1928, vol. 3–4. S. 3–8.
5. Gavrilov O. F., Gavrilov E. O. 2015 “Osobennosti religioznoj kommunikacii v sovremennoj Rossii” (Features of Religious Communication in Modern Russia), in Vestnik Kemerovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2015, vol. 1–2/61, pp. 198–202.
6. D'jachkova N. A. 2013 “Religioznyj i svetskij diskurs: Problemy kommunikacii” (Religious and Secular Discourse: Communication Problems), in Vestnik Cheljabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2013. № 37 (328). S. 34–36.
7. Elenskij V. Hristianstvo v XX veke: Uroki vyzhivanija (Christianity in XX Century: Survival Lessons), in http://www.chestisvet.ru/index.php4?id=25&otv=230 (Date: 12. 09. 2015)).
8. Ermakova E. 2011 “Iscelenie v srede hristian very evangel'skoj” (Healing in Sphere of Evangelicals), in Jetnograficheskoe obozrenie, 2011, vol. 3, pp. 31–39.
9. Zhelnovakova M. F. 2013 “Sistema vneshnih religioznyh kommunikacij v Rossii” (Outer Religious Communications System in Russia), in Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija, 2013, vol. 3, p. 406.
10. Ickovich T. V. 2014 “Raznojazychie v sfere religioznoj kommunikacii” (Different Languages in Sphere of Religious Communication), in Aktual'nye problemy filologii i pedagogicheskoj lingvistiki, 2014, vol. 16, pp. 185–188.
11. Kljueva V. P., Poplavskij R. O., Bobrov I. V. Pjatidesjatniki v Jugre (na primere obshhin RO CHVE HMAO) (Pentecostarians in Jugra (on Example of RO CHVE HMAO Communities)), Saint-Petersburg, 2013.
12. Lunkin R. 2009 “Protestantizm i globalizacija na prostorah Evrazii” (Protestantism and Globalization in Eurasian Space), in Religija i globalizacija na prostorah Evrazii, Moscow, 2009, pp. 91–125.
13. Mitrohin L. N. Baptisty v sovetskom obshhestve (Baptists in Soviet Society), in http://gn.h1.ru/lib/germ/lm.html (Date: 12.09.2015)).
14. Rjazanova S. V., Mihaleva A. V. Fenomen zhenskoj religioznosti v postsovetskom prostranstve (regional'nyj srez) (Phenomenon of Women Religiosity in Post-Soviet Space (Regional Cut)), Perm, 2011.
15. Fedorova M. V. 2014 “Religioznaja kommunikacija: sushhnost' i specifika sovremennogo sostojanija” (Religious Communication: Essence and Specifics of Modern State), in Science Time, 2014, vol. 4/4, pp. 230–240.
16. Fallding H. 1978 “Mainline Protestantism in Canada and The United States of America: An Overview”, in The Canadian Journal of Sociology, 1978, vol. 3/2, pp. 141–160.
17. Gross T. 2003 “Protestantism and Modernity: The Implications of Religious Change in Contemporary Rural Oaxaca”, in Sociology of Religion, 2003, vol. 64/4, pp. 479–498.
18. Leach W. H. 1922 “The Weakness of Protestantism in American Cities”, in The Journal of Religion, 1922, vol 2/6, pp. 616–623.
19. McNeill J. Th. 1926 “The Interpretation of Protestantism during the Past-Quarter Century”, in The Journal of Religion, 1926, vol. 6/5, pp. 504–525.
20. Means R. L. 1966 “Protestantism and American Sociology: Problems of Analysis”, in Sociological Analysis, 1966, vol. 27/3, pp. 128–137.