ISSN (print) — 1991-6493
ISSN (Online) — 2409-5001
St. Tikhon's University Review. Series IV: Pedagogy. Psychology is a scientific periodical published by the Faculty of Pedagogy, St. Tikhon's University for the Humanities. It welcomes papers dealing with a wide range of issues of the present-day psychological and pedagogical education and science. These problems are closely related to religious education and guidance. At present, St. Tikhon's University Review. Series IV: Pedagogy. Psychology is the only academic journal included in the list of periodicals of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation that publishes those results of research into pedagogy and psychology that take into account Orthodox theology.
Title (in language of publication): Православного Свято-Тихоновского гуманитарного университета. Серия IV: Педагогика. Психология.
Transliterated title: Vestnik Pravoslavnogo Sviato-Tikhonovskogo gumanitarnogo universiteta. Seriia IV: Pedagogika. Psikhologiia.
Catchword title (in language of publication): Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия IV: Педагогика. Психология.
Frequency: 4 issues (No. 1 - March, No. 2 - July, No. 3 - September, No. 4 - December).
Language(s): Russian, English, French, German.
Peer Review type: Double-Blind.
Founder and Publisher: St. Tikhon's Orthodox University.
Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Archpriest Vladimir Vorobiev.
Sections of the Journal
- Articles: Pedagogy and Articles: Psychology. These sections contain papers on such spheres as the history of Russian and foreign pedagogical thought, problems of psychological and pedagogical education and science, social pedagogy, psychological and pedagogical anthropology, problems of religious education, guidance, and personal development. We also publish papers on the pedagogy of pre-school, elementary, and secondary-school education, as well as papers on personal development in the context of the Orthodox culture of education.
- Current Events. In this section, we publish information on significant events in the academic world of pedagogy and psychology.
St. Tikhon's University Review. eries IV: Pedagogy. Psychology is indexed in the following bibliographic databases:
Russian Science Citation Index.
The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS).
Official Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Registration Agency.
Russian scientific electronic library.
Open Access Policy. Access to the electronic archive of the Journal
The Journal presents direct access to its content in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition. It means that articles have free availability on public Internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal or technical barriers other than those inseparable from having access to the Internet itself.
Immediately after the publication of an issue of the Journal, its electronic archive is published in public domain on the official website of the Journal. The electronic archive of the Journal, which contains editorial versions of papers in PDF format, is also available after publication in the following repositories:
- Russian Science Citation Index (for registered users; the registration in the system is free);
- «Cyberleninka», Russian scientific electronic library (free for all the users; does not require registration).
Publication FeeThe Journal charges no publication fees in any forms, including those of peer-review management, manuscript processing, journal production, Open Access, online hosting and archiving.
Retraction of papers
The Journal reserves the right for the retraction of papers. The term retraction implies the withdrawal of a paper submitted to the Journal, which can take place in the in following cases:
- revealing facts of fabrication or falsification of the data presented in the paper,
- revealing borrowings that are unjustified in terms of the content and the volume.