- St. Tikhon's University Review is a scientific periodical intended for the publication of findings of academic theses as well as of other research studies carried out at the University. The Review also publishes academic materials within the scope of the Humanities and social science that have theoretical and practical significance.
- The Journal is published in the following series:
- Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies;
- History. History of Russian Orthodox Church
- Pedagogy. Psychology;
- Problems of History and Theory of Christian Art.
- Authors should submit their papers through the system of Electronic editorial office (Online Submissions).
- Before submitting the paper, the author has to register in the system and read and accept the following:
- Conditions of the License Agreement for publication of academic papers in print media of St. Tikhon's Orthodox University for the Humanities.
- Publishing Ethics of the Journal set out at the official website of the Journal.
- The author's acceptance of conditions of the License Agreement and of the Publishing Ethics implies that in the case of the positive decision about the publication of the submitted papers, the author grants the University the right to use the published material under exclusive license for the period of one year since the moment of publication.
- All papers submitted to the Journal should comply with requirements set out in Author Guidelines of the official website of the Journal.
- All submitted papers except the materials submitted to the sections Publications, Reviews, Current Events are subject to expert reviewing according to the Reviewing Procedure of the Journal. The reviews are provided by Editorial Boards of the series of the Journal.
- In the case of positive reviews, the submitted paper becomes scheduled for publication, the author being notified through the Personal Area of the Electronic editorial office.
- In the case of negative reviews, the paper is rejected, the author being informed through the Personal Area of the Electronic editorial office. The texts of reviews are uploaded to the Electronic editorial office and are available to the author in his/her Personal Area.
- Editing of papers takes place in accordance with requirements set out at the official website of the Journal. It takes into account the opinion of the author as well.
- The publication is free of charge. Author's copies are not provided.
- After the publication of the submitted material, the University has the right to put them in public domain for non-commercial use at the official website of the University, at the corporate portal of the University, as well as at publicly available scientific and educational databases within the limits of the rights granted to the University.